[Pulp-list] Pulp 2.11.0 Beta 1 Now Available

Sean Myers sean.myers at redhat.com
Wed Oct 26 04:23:55 UTC 2016

Pulp 2.11.0 Beta 1 is now available, and can be downloaded from
the 2.11 beta repositories:

https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/beta/2.11/

New features for Pulp 2.11 include more improvements to RPM syncing, the ability to pull older
trees with OSTree, incremental publish with Docker and RPM, and the ability to upload DRPMS.
Several bugs were also fixed; all the details can be found later in this announcement.