[Pulp-list] Pulp 2.10.1 ROLLED BACK

Sean Myers sean.myers at redhat.com
Mon Oct 31 23:23:37 UTC 2016

On 10/31/2016 04:20 PM, Sean Myers wrote:
> Pulp 2.10.1 is now Generally Available in the stable repositories

2.10.1 has been rolled back, 2.10.0 is the available version.

2.10.1 has a migration failure blocking most, if not all, users
attempting to upgrade. I've rolled back the 2.10.1 release so that
users that have not yet attempted to upgrade should not be affected,
and we'll be releasing 2.10.2 shortly with fixed migrations.

The migration failure has been reported here:
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2377

The 2.10.2 hotfix effort is being tracked in Redmine here:
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2378

A potential workaround has been discovered; we'll update here and in
Redmine once we've got something to get folks that are currently
stuck on 2.10.1 *un*stuck.