[Pulp-list] repository environments and promoting

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Tue Sep 6 09:52:36 UTC 2016

There is one optional config parameter for importer 'retain_old_count'. It is
responsible for of how many old rpm versions to retain, unfortunately that
option works just with sync operation. For the same reason 'remove-missing' is
not applicable on copy operation and that's why RPMs that don't exist on source
won't be deleted from dest.

Maybe it would be a good candidate for filling a RFE.

As a workaround you could provide in the destination repository feed of source
repo and retain_old_count option will be applied during sync.
Or simply provide in the feed of destination repo local path --feed file:// and
sync the content into the repo.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."