[Pulp-list] Pulp 2.10.0 Now Generally Available

Sean Myers sean.myers at redhat.com
Thu Sep 15 19:36:47 UTC 2016

Pulp 2.10.0 is now  available, and can be downloaded from the Pulp 2.10 stable repositories:

https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/stable/2.10/

New features for Pulp 2.10 include the new rsync distributor, new high-availability
features for resource managers, as well as some improvements to RPM publishing and
package validation. Several bugs were also fixed; all the details can be found later
in this announcement.