[Pulp-list] Pulp 2.10 Submitted to Fedora 25!

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Mon Sep 26 02:31:32 UTC 2016

I went through this and found it to be fairly easy. I installed fc25 alpha
via the netinstall image here:
https://getfedora.org/en/server/prerelease/

I chose a minimal install.

Then I just followed the instructions here:

http://docs.pulpproject.org/user-guide/installation/f24+.html

and did a few operations to sync, publish and copy different types of
content.

1 karma achieved, 2 to go!

Michael