[Pulp-list] Sprint 23 Demo - Thursday August 17

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Aug 17 18:05:39 UTC 2017

This was recorded today, and the video is available on the Pulp YouTube
Channel [0] and on the Pulp blog [1].

Sections from the demo:

* State of Pulp (mhrivnak) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=RtLwGFDv8LQ&t=0m29s

* Community Update (bmbouter) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=RtLwGFDv8LQ&t=3m35s

* Skip download of docker blobs with foreign mediatype (ipanova) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtLwGFDv8LQ&t=6m00s

* User will be able to upload Docker V2 Schema 2 image saved using skopeo
(mansari) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtLwGFDv8LQ&t=9m03s

* QE testing confirms that user can migrate from 2.11.z on RHEL6 --> 2.13.z
on RHEL7 (elijah_d) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtLwGFDv8LQ&t=12m37s

* pep8speaks (daviddavis) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=RtLwGFDv8LQ&t=18m11s

* Status api in pulp 3 (daviddavis) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=RtLwGFDv8LQ&t=19m30s

* Content creation REST API in pulp 3 (dkliban) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtLwGFDv8LQ&t=21m13s

* Download API prototypes based on asyncio (bmbouter) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtLwGFDv8LQ&t=25m15s

* --base-dir option for checkout.py (bmbouter) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtLwGFDv8LQ&t=28m58s

You can find the presenter IRC nicknames in the links above along with the
version numbers they are being released in. You can ask questions via the
mailing list or come chat on IRC.

[0]: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI43Ffs4VPDv7awXvvBJfRQ
[1]: http://pulpproject.org/2017/08/17/sprint-23-demo/