[Pulp-list] Remove-missing issue

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Tue Dec 5 14:02:28 UTC 2017

Have you confirmed that the importer for the repository is configured with
--remove-missing enabled? You should be able to tell by looking at the
configuration returned by pulp-admin:

    pulp-admin rpm repo list --details --repo-id <your-repo-id>

It's possible you tried to update the repository after creating it and
experienced a bug[0] that prevented your configuration from being saved.

If --remove-missing is enabled and you are still having problems, please
file a bug here[1]. <https://pulp.plan.io/issues/new> Please include the
output of the command above. Also include a list of packages you expect to
have been removed when you sync.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2727
[1] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/new

-Dennis