[Pulp-list] Pulp Content "Proxy" on consumer

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Wed Feb 15 18:11:17 UTC 2017

One solution is to use a shared filesystem for /var/lib/pulp. Mount that
filesystem on whatever host you want  serving the content and then
configure httpd to serve it.

Another solution is to use the rsync distributor[0]. The rsync distributor
was added in 2.10. It allows Pulp to publish content to remote servers.

[0]
http://docs.pulpproject.org/plugins/pulp_rpm/tech-reference/rsync-distributor.html

-Dennis