[Pulp-list] Pulp RPM repo w/ multiple feeds?

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:17:46 UTC 2017

I have a use-case that might not be the wisest but it exists in Satellite 5
and people wish to bring it forward into Pulp:

People would like to be able to create meta-repos based on more than one
upstream feed.  For example, 'ELK2-EL7' could have a feed for community
elasticsearch and community logstash.

I'm looking for confirmation that this is intentionally not a feature in
Pulp so that I can split these meta-repos up and say "sorry that's just how
Pulp was designed".

Is my understanding correct?

Thanks!
 - Kodiak