[Pulp-list] Pulp RPM repo w/ multiple feeds?

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 21:03:52 UTC 2017

The recommended way to do this in Pulp would be to:

- create one Pulp repo for each remote source and sync them as normal
- create a Pulp repo to hold the combined contents
- copy each repo's content into the combined repo

Each time you did a sync on one of the repos, you would then re-copy its
contents into the combined repo.

Michael