[Pulp-list] Can pulp sign repo metadata?

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Jul 17 20:32:06 UTC 2017

Neither pulp or pulp_rpm have GPG signing support, but it is a use case
that is discussed sometimes as issue 1686 [0] which is RPM specific. The
pulp_deb plugin that is scheduled to come out with Pulp 2.14 does include
some signing support [1]. I'm especially interested in having some GPG
signing use cases written for Pulp3, which could probably happen somewhere
on the Pulp community wiki [2].

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/1686
[1]: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_deb/#signing-support
[2]: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/