[Pulp-list] Pulp 2.14.0 Beta 1 Now Available!

Patrick Creech pcreech at redhat.com
Fri Jul 21 00:22:55 UTC 2017

Pulp 2.14.0 Beta 1 is now available, and can be downloaded from the 2.14 beta repositories:

https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/beta/2.14/

New features for Pulp 2.12 include new features added to the Pulp platform, as well as the Puppet, RPM, Python, and Docker plugins. Many bug fixes are also included in the 2.12.0 release.