[Pulp-list] Live Sprint Demo - Thursday March 2nd

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Sat Mar 4 20:13:43 UTC 2017

The Sprint 15 demo shows off new features in Pulp 2.12 and 2.13. We had a
few additional agenda items added, which is great. This was recorded on
Thursday, and the video is available on the Pulp YouTube Channel [0] and on
the Pulp blog [1].

Sections from the demo:

* State of Pulp (mhrivnak) -
https://www.youtube.com/embed/LrYO4CXJ0qQ?t=0m52s
* Docker manifest schema version 2 support (ipanova) (2.13.0) -
https://www.youtube.com/embed/LrYO4CXJ0qQ?t=3m19s
* Workers considered missing after 30 seconds (dalley) (2.12.0) -
https://www.youtube.com/embed/LrYO4CXJ0qQ?t=17m30s
* Status API Corectness Improvements (dkliban) (2.13.0) -
https://www.youtube.com/embed/LrYO4CXJ0qQ?t=21m50s
* Pulp Fixtures now has a Puppet module. (ichimonji10) -
https://www.youtube.com/embed/LrYO4CXJ0qQ?t=29m30s
* Pulp Packaging now properly configures system firewalls (ichimonji10) -
https://www.youtube.com/embed/LrYO4CXJ0qQ?t=34m35s
* Pulp on Kubernetes (mhrivnak) -
https://www.youtube.com/embed/LrYO4CXJ0qQ?t=41m10s

You can find the presenter IRC nicknames in the links above along with the
version numbers they are being released in. You can ask questions in the
comments below, or come chat on IRC.

[0]: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI43Ffs4VPDv7awXvvBJfRQ
[1]: http://pulpproject.org/2017/03/04/sprint-15-demo/

-Brian