[Pulp-list] Sprint Demo - Thursday May 4

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu May 4 20:41:38 UTC 2017

The Sprint 18 demo shows updates on Pulp 3.0 development along with the
State of Pulp and a Community Update. This was recorded today, and the
video is available on the Pulp YouTube Channel [0] and on the Pulp blog [1].

Sections from the demo:

* State of Pulp (dkliban) -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z6Vl1P_4X0&t=0m57s
* Community Update (bmbouter) -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z6Vl1P_4X0&t=1m49s
* Showing Off Platform's Sync Code (asmacdo) - Pulp3 -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z6Vl1P_4X0&t=6m31s
* Pulp 3 Python Module Reorganization (dalley) - Pulp3 -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z6Vl1P_4X0&t=14m24s

You can find the presenter IRC nicknames in the links above along with the
version numbers they are being released in. You can ask questions via the
mailing list or come chat on IRC.

[0]: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI43Ffs4VPDv7awXvvBJfRQ
[1]: http://pulpproject.org/2017/05/04/sprint-18-demo/

-Brian