[Pulp-list] Adding Detail to Pulp3 Minimum Viable Product (live sessions)

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed May 10 16:05:36 UTC 2017

The next four Pulp 3.0 MVP use case discussions are scheduled. These have
have produced significant improvements to the Pulp3 MVP page [0]. Each one
will be on a Tuesday at 3pm UTC [1]. Dates, topics, links, and call
information is below:

Upload & Copy Part III - May 16
Orphans & Alternate Content Sources - May 23
Status and Consumer Applicability - May 30
Topic to be determined - June 6

We will use this etherpad [2] each time.

How to connect:
video chat:    https://bluejeans.com/474386016

phone only: +1 408.915.6466 (or find a local number at
https://redhat.com/en/conference-numbers)
Enter Meeting ID: 474386016

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Pulp_3_Minimum_Viable_Product
[1]: http://bit.ly/2oasPKV