[Pulp-list] Pulp fails to sync rhel 7 server repo with repomd.xml not found error, but the optional packages repo syncs okay

Donald Wolfe dwolfe at central.com
Sat Nov 18 16:25:47 UTC 2017

That was it!  Thank you so very much Klaas!!  I must have looked right at it a thousand times but just couldn't seem to see it, even when the evidence was pointing so strongly in that very direction.  I am very grateful!  Thanks again.  You just made my weekend!!  :)

Don Wolfe
Office:  (925) 948-2829