[Pulp-list] Repoview with the rsync distributor

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Tue Nov 21 16:42:29 UTC 2017

This is currently not possible to do using the rsync distributor. This
feature would make for a great contribution to the RPM plugin. The first
step is to file a story in our issue tracker[0]. I will provide guidance to
anyone that wants to implement this feature.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/new

-Dennis