[Pulp-list] Adding Detail to Pulp3 Minimum Viable Product (live sessions)

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Nov 27 20:40:29 UTC 2017

The previous 3 MVP calls went over filtering use cases for a variety of
Pulp3 objects, which produced these [3] changes to the MVP. Here are the
next 3 call topics:

Nov 28 - "Publication" use cases [4]
Dec 1 - "Distribution" use cases [5]
Dec 5 - Content Unit Delete     <---- it's the last section titled 'Delete'
here [6]
Dec 8 - Webserver Deployment [7] and Webserver Integration [8]

Topic ideas along with feedback on the process are welcome.

[3]: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Pulp_3_Minimum_
Viable_Product/diff?utf8=%E2%9C%93&version=115&version_from=108&commit=View+
differences
[4]:
https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Pulp_3_Minimum_Viable_Product#Publications
[5]: