[Pulp-list] Adding Detail to Pulp3 Minimum Viable Product (live sessions)

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Oct 19 19:05:46 UTC 2017

The next two Pulp 3.0 MVP use case discussions are scheduled. This next
batch focuses on the planning of orphans (content/artifact/publications)
and then Copy / Move use cases. Each call will be on a Tuesday at 3pm UTC
[1]. Dates, topics, links, and call information is below:

Orphans (content/artifact/publications) - Oct 24
Copy / Move - Oct 31

We will use this etherpad [2] each time.

How to connect:
video chat: https://bluejeans.com/926476110/

phone only: +1 408.915.6466 <%28408%29%20915-6466> (or find a local number
at https://redhat.com/en/conference-numbers)
Enter Meeting ID: 926476110

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Python_Plugin_Minimu
m_Viable_Product