[Pulp-list] Pulp Protected Repositories

Groebner, Randall M - Eagan, MN - Contractor Randall.M.Groebner at usps.gov
Wed Sep 6 19:52:49 UTC 2017

I have Pulp 2.14 installed, I can snap and publish repos (as http) just fine. All works as expected. My last step is I want to protect my repos or what Pulp calls "Pulp Protected Repositories". I found this link http://pulpproject.org/2011/05/18/pulp-protected-repositories/ which appears to be from 2011. I'm good following the steps up to step 4 "Create the Repository" where I have errors that the "--consumer_key" option is not recognized by pulp-admin.

Are there any up-to-date steps for Pulp 2.14 that shows how to protect repositories?