[Pulp-list] Mailman message delivery delay

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Mon Aug 6 12:49:04 UTC 2018

We noticed a delay in delivery of messages for both the pulp-dev,
pulp-list, and pulp-security mailman groups starting ~Aug 1, 2018. I
believe this issue has been resolved as the archives now match what is in
my Inbox and we will continue to monitor the archives and work with support
if this issue isn't resolved.

Apologies for any delays in our responses or confusion with late delivery
of messages. Please reach out to us on freenode #pulp or #pulp-dev if you
need to report future issues with the mail distribution list.