Re: [Pulp-list] Old python2-debpkgr package causing debian / ubuntu not to synchronize successfully

In my opinion it can be closed. The package is updated and contains the needed fix.

Am 12.02.2018 um 16:32 schrieb Robin Chan <rchan redhat com>:

So what should we do with the issue tracker that Sebastian wrote? https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3311

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 5:03 PM, Patrick Creech <pcreech redhat com> wrote:
On Fri, 2018-02-09 at 07:19 -0500, Patrick Creech wrote:
> On Fri, 2018-02-09 at 10:30 +0000, Sebastian Sonne wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > ever since the stable release of 2.15, I’ve tried to synchronize debian, without any success. The error message given is "'md5sums' file not found, can't list MD5 sums“. In https://pulp.plan.io/is
> > su
> > es/3311, I have finally found out why: debpkg expects an md5sum, when apparently this is optional, causing everything else to fail. The fix for this is present in python-debpkgr version 1.0.2, but
> > the only currently available version from pulp is 1.0.1.
> >
> > As I’m unsure where to turn to with the request to update python2-debpkgr, I’ll do it here.
>
> Thanks for reporting this Sebastion!
>
> As pulp's release engineer, I'll get right on updating python-debpkgr in our repos.  I'll send an update when the fix has been pushed

The latest python2-debpkgr has been published to pulp's repos

Sebastian Sonne
Systems & Applications (OSA)

noris network AG
Thomas-Mann-Strasse 16−20
90471 Nürnberg
Deutschland

Tel +49 911 9352 1184
Fax +49 911 9352 100

sebastian sonne noris de

https://www.noris.de - Mehr Leistung als Standard
Vorstand: Ingo Kraupa (Vorsitzender), Joachim Astel, Jürgen Städing
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Stefan Schnabel - AG Nürnberg HRB 17689