[Pulp-list] Pulp 2.15.1 now Generally Available!

Patrick Creech pcreech at redhat.com
Tue Jan 30 19:15:47 UTC 2018

Pulp 2.15.1 is now generally available, and can be downloaded from the 2.15 stable repositories:

https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/stable/2.15/

This release includes a small number bug fixes for the Pulp Platform, the RPM plugin, the Docker plugin, and Crane.

Upgrading
=========

The Pulp 2.15 stable repository is included in the pulp repo files:
    https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/fedora-pulp.repo for fedora 25 & 26
    https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/rhel-pulp.repo for RHEL 7

After enabling the pulp-stable repository, you'll want to follow the standard upgrade path with migrations:

$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
$ sudo yum upgrade
$ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db
$ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd

The pulp_streamer and goferd services should be omitted if those services are not installed.

Issues Addressed
================

Crane
        3303    v2.py: Accept header handling is sketchy

Docker Support
        3118    cannot create docker repository with repo-registry-id containing "--" or "__"
        3126    As a user, I can verify blobs checksum during v2 image import
        3232    As a user, I should be told what I have just uploaded
        3241    docker_distributor_web does not advertise supporting docker_manifest, docker_tag, docker_blob (any v2 unit types)
        3242    copying a tag does not preserve its pulp_user_metadata
        3250    docker tag creation: inconsistent field names
        3251    Uploading a docker tag with pulp_user_metadata specified
        3290    Refactor PublishTagsStep to make clear where data comes from

Pulp
        3159    Celery AVC Denials on F27
        3133    CursorNotFound while queueing applicability tasks
        3208    Clarify docs to import an uploaded v1 docker image to repository.
        3210    Update Importer configuration fails.
        3245    Broken link to protected-branches.py

RPM Support
        3306    Unable to sync Lazy Atomic KS repos from CDN due to missing '/'

View this list in Redmine:
http://bit.ly/2E4xZky