[Pulp-list] RHEL 6 Server ISOs CDN channel problem?

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 12:43:39 UTC 2018

This is a classic case of:  "Is his broken for everyone or just me?"

I'm seeing the following problem with the RHEL 6 Server ISOs Red Hat CDN
channel since some time ~10 days ago.  It seems like the channel is broken
somehow or at least something is coming down that is confusing Pulp.  All
other ISO channels on Red Hat CDN for RHEL 5,6,7 Server,Workstation all
seem to work fine.

Here's what Pulp sees:

https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/EzAQRp64UkoFaXdZOkjRLg

If anyone else could please try out this CDN channel and report back with
results, that would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
 - Kodiak Firesmith, Pittsburgh