[Pulp-list] Pulp Repo Ansible Module

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:33:21 UTC 2018

Thanks a bunch for the reply, Joe.
I've actually spent a few days now with the 'pulp_repo' module and am
working on creating a proper 'role' around it rather than the single
playbook yaml file I have now.
I've implemented shell tasks for the missing 30% of what I needed since I'm
no API wiz, and am still working on breaking out and populating various
lists of repos.  Once I have something presentable, and it's designed in a
way to be completely generalized, I'll try to get it moved up to Galaxy.
Hopefully that will generate enough interest that someone who does
understand python well and Pulp's rest API, will be able to add in the
missing capabilities .

Thanks again,
 - Kodiak