[Pulp-list] 2.16.4 Beta 1 Available

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Thu Jul 26 16:19:52 UTC 2018

After finding two problems with the beta, we’ve updated the pulp_python
package as well as the celery package we carry as a dependency. These new
packages have been pushed to the repository. Here are the issues that are
now fixed:

 Python Support
    3578     pulp-python wrong path to pypi (incomplete cherrypick)

Pulp
    3882     pulp_resource_manager is unable to start in pulp 2.16.4 beta
due to celery issue 3620

Also, the final date for 2.16.4 has been pushed back to August 2, 2018. For
more info about the release schedule, please visit:

https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/2164_Release_Status

Thank you.

David