[Pulp-list] Packages missing out of rhel-5.11 synced repo

Ben Stanley ben.stanley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 23:32:37 UTC 2018

I have now figured out my problem with python-flask and ostree. I found
that I had not enabled the rhel-7-server-extras-rpms repository, which in
turn was causing some old packages to be used.

I have now upgraded to pulp-2.15.2.

After resynching rhel-5 with --force-full, the packages listed below are
still missing.

Advice?