[Pulp-list] Tasks waiting since

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue May 29 17:46:38 UTC 2018

Hi Grant,

Not currently via the serialized task result from the API in Pulp2. The
data model for Pulp3 already has a created field so this only affects Pulp2.

If you are interested in contributing this feature to Pulp2, the first step
is to open a feature request and then we can outline what you would need to
do. If you do please post a link to it. A workaround option would be to
record the time you made the API request at which generated the task
locally somehow (sqlite perhaps?). Waiting time should be start_time -
creation_time.

With Pulp2 approaching maintenance mode, it may be easier to do the
workaround for now until Pulp3 is usable enough for you. More questions or
feedback is welcome.

All the best,
Brian