[Pulp-list] pulp-consumer bind not available

Matthew Madey mattmadey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 21:32:52 UTC 2018

I've registered a system to my Pulp server, but I don't seem to have the
bind command as a valid option? What am I missing?

# pulp-consumer -u ****** -p ******* register --consumer-id=
client1.mycompany.com
Consumer [client1.mycompany.com] successfully registered

# pulp-consumer rpm bind --repo-id=rhel-x86_64-server-7-tools
Usage: pulp-consumer [SUB_SECTION, ..] COMMAND

Available Commands:
  history    - lists history of this consumer
  register   - registers this consumer to the Pulp server
  status     - displays the registration status of this consumer
  unregister - unregisters this consumer from the Pulp server
  update     - changes metadata of this consumer