[Pulp-list] pulp-consumer bind not available

Tatiana Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Thu Nov 1 22:32:32 UTC 2018

Hi Matthew,

Do you have pulp-rpm-consumer-extensions package installed?
I don't know which Pulp version you are running and on which platform, but
here is an example of the package you need, I think.

For Pulp 2.17.1 on RHEL7
https://repos.fedorapeople.org/pulp/pulp/stable/latest/7Server/x86_64/pulp-rpm-consumer-extensions-2.17.1-1.el7.noarch.rpm

Tanya