[Pulp-list] Happy RHEL 7.6 release day! (CDN offering 404s rn)

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 19:05:25 UTC 2018

Hi Dennis,
That 404 *appeared* to be the origin of the sync job traceback and fail
out.  Unfortunately RHEL 7.6 cause caused enough SELinux problems that I
haven't had a chance to check other repos, but I'm running an
out-of-schedule serial sync job across all Red Hat repos now.  I'll keep
you posted.
 - Kodiak