[Pulp-list] Process for sane downgrade / bailing failed upgrade?

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 16:35:37 UTC 2019

Thanks all.  I think I'm going to stand by on the pulp issue I have open to
see if a fix to my original migration problem appears first, since I'd of
course like to be current in my production instance, and the sanest path
forward.  I've already announced the outage, gotten Apache turned back on
to serve updates, and turned off further DB backups in case I do eventually
need to roll back to the last backup from before the upgrade.

Thanks for educating me on the db unit migration issues, that has allowed
me to make an educated decision to hold tight in case manually gzipping yum
metadata ends up being the way to advance beyond the broken unit.

 - Kodiak