[Pulp-list] Synced Repository Incomplete

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Fri Apr 26 13:07:21 UTC 2019

I suggest you to make a  DB query in the rpm collection. You will find
there storage path of the rpm that you can check. Also mind the fact that
if you synced with on_demand policy you won't find anything on the
filesystem.

HTML overview is created by publish task. First we need to confirm that
during sync that package was not brought into pulp and the record was not
created in the DB. Can you confirm?

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."