[Pulp-list] Pulp Community Demo: Hiatus

Dana Walker dawalker at redhat.com
Wed Aug 21 21:53:43 UTC 2019

The Pulp Community Demo is going on a brief hiatus.

During this time, you will still continue to find demo videos available on
the Pulp YouTube Channel [0], the Pulp blog [1], and our Twitter account
[2].  Stay tuned to these resources for announcements as we add new content.

New content will be added directly as our previous method of live streaming
via Google Hangouts onto YouTube has been deprecated and permanently
removed.  We are investigating other tools; feel free to share feedback if
you are aware of a good one.

As always, you may ask questions via the mailing list, or come chat with us
on IRC in #pulp and #pulp-dev on freenode.

Thanks for your continued interest in our demos and the Pulp Project as a
whole!

[0] https://www.youtube.com/pulpproject
[1] https://pulpproject.org/blog/
[2] https://twitter.com/pulpproj