[Pulp-list] RHEL version lock using Pulp

Venkataramana Bora venkbora at in.ibm.com
Fri Aug 30 17:23:29 UTC 2019

Hi Aaron , thanks a lot for your quick reply. I'm sorry I did not  get your
first suggestion . I'm really sorry for this, I did not create that before
and could not find any useful info about that on Google search too. Can you
please provide me if any useful links or how to steps of this?

 How to create a content view with a filter to include everything up to the
day before RHEL 7.5 was released (2018-04-09)?   Point your servers at that
and that's all they'll ever see and have access to; essentially, RHEL 7.4.

We are not using subscription-manager and we dont have Satellite servers.
We are using only Pulp as  a Primary for Patches pulling from Redhat CDN
and Pulp Slave to distribute those patches to RHEL serveres , as many of
those RHEL servers are behind firewall , not exposed to RHEL.
Looks like subscription-manager is mandatory for those servers which
require version lock.

Sincerely,
Venkataramana Bora
IBM Visakha Hills