[Pulp-list] [Pulp-dev] Replicate a directory structure of a remote repo or not?

Justin Sherrill jsherril at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 19:36:08 UTC 2019

Speaking for our Katello users, I don't know that its required for us to
do, but might be nice to have.  I think we might want to have the option
to preserve or not, as alphabetically organized repositories are nice to
have even when the upstream repository isn't laid out in such a way.

I do seem to remember in the past some desire around kickstarts to
preserve the structure, but i do not remember the details around it.