[Pulp-list] Weird failure and traceback related to gpg_key_id feature

Tatiana Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Mon Feb 25 11:53:55 UTC 2019

Hi Kodiak,

I personally don't recall any recent changes with regards to the DRPM
handling.
I tested DRPMs download for https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/x86_64/
<https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/x86_64/drpms/> on the 2.18.1 and
on 2.16.3, no failures in both cases.
I didn't sync the whole repo and used '--skip rpm' to sync drpms only.
Now I'm trying to sync the whole repo including RPMs, just in case it makes
a difference, it will take a while (I assume you use immediate download
policy since I expect error that you see to happen upon download of a
package).

For further investigation it would be helpful if you could create an
upstream issue and provide steps to reproduce it + share your importer
config.
https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp_rpm/issues/new

Thank you,
Tanya