[Pulp-list] RHEL repo version lock using pulp

Venkataramana Bora venkbora at in.ibm.com
Fri Jan 11 16:01:18 UTC 2019

Hi Team, would like to know, on Pulp servers is there any possibility to
create  a specific version (say RHEL 7.4) only repository  using
cdn.redhat.com feed? Right now  we are using below Redhat 7 feeds our pulp
servers , but that is updating to latest RHEL7.6 from 7.4  We have a
requirement now where we need to have RHEL7.4 repo that should not be
updated to latest RHEL7.x  but we like to have latest RHEL7.4 security
updates only using a that Pulp repo. Kindly please let us know if there is
any possibility of specific version lock pulp repo or not. Thanks a lot in
advance !

Pulp_repo rhel-7-server-rpms-x86_64 feed:
'https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/7/7Server/x86_64/os'.
pulp_repo rhel-7-server-extras-rpms-x86_64 feed:
'https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/7/7Server/x86_64/extras/os'
pulp_repo rhel-7-server-optional-rpms-x86_64 feed:
'https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/7/7Server/x86_64/optional/os'

Our Pulp slave servers are with version pulp-server-2.11.2-1.el6 and
master Pulp server is 2.16.

Sincerely,
Venkataramana Bora
IBM Visakha Hills