[Pulp-list] ERROR: requested data type primary not available

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Tue Jul 30 16:03:38 UTC 2019

Try to re-publish the repo with foce-full flag and see if the symlinks got
fixed.

Also check /var/lib/pulp/published, there you can find created repodata and
symlinks pointing to the content.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."