[Pulp-list] [Feedback needed] Pulp 2 to Pulp 3 migration, export_distributor, RPM/ISO plugin

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 01:52:42 UTC 2019

We use it weekly as part of a business process that takes a core subset 15
repos out of around 100, and exports a time window of updates for transfer
across an airgap.  We like this feature and would have to figure out how to
re-create it in-house if it wasn't part of Pulp 3.  We run bare Pulp, so
Katello doesn't factor for us.

 - Kodiak