[Pulp-list] Pulp 3.0 RC release

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 18:03:08 UTC 2019

Today we are excited to announce an important milestone of the Pulp 3
project, the release of pulpcore 3.0.0rc1 and pulpcore-plugin 0.1.0rc1.
These packages constitute the core of Pulp 3 and its plugin API. Both are
now available on PyPI.

In the coming days, we expect plugins to announce releases that are
compatible with this new RC release of pulpcore. We suggest that they reply
to this email thread to announce when they have a compatible release.

For more information about this RC release, please visit our blog post at
https://pulpproject.org/2019/03/28/pulp-3-rc-release/.

Special thanks to all the contributors, stakeholders, and community members
who made this release possible.
David