[Pulp-list] Question on Modulemd [Defaults] upload

Chris Taylor (chtaylo2) chtaylo2 at cisco.com
Thu May 16 13:28:20 UTC 2019

Thanks for he responses! I’ll get a feature request filed for the CLI changes.

From: Ina Panova <ipanova at redhat.com>
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 8:03 AM
To: Dennis Kliban <dkliban at redhat.com>
Cc: Chris Taylor <chtaylo2 at cisco.com>, "pulp-list at redhat.com" <pulp-list at redhat.com>
Subject: Re: [Pulp-list] Question on Modulemd [Defaults] upload

Chris,

as of now you will need to use API calls as shown in the demo. We do not have CLI (pulp-admin) for the modulemd upload added.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."