[Pulp-list] Questions about the evolution of pulp3

Juan Cabrera juan.cabrera at unamur.be
Fri May 24 15:35:06 UTC 2019

Hi pulp developers,

We are very interested on using pul3 in our HPC cluster at the
university of UNamur (Belgium). We want to have our own repository with
the programs that we compile for the scientist that use the cluster.

This is why I am working on creating "ansible" tasks to create the
repositories with pulp3 and I am asking you a lot of questions.

There will be a maintenance of the cluster on July and we would like to
install and use repositories with versioning like pulp3.

I want to know if you think that we could use pulp3 on production for
July. Do you expect to do big modifications on the API structure?

Thanks for the help you give.

Regards

Juan

--