[Pulp-list] Pulp 2 -> 3 migration Special Interest Group (SIG)

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Wed May 29 21:47:07 UTC 2019

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 3:14 PM Dennis Kliban <dkliban at redhat.com> wrote:

> Pulp 2 to 3 Migration SIG is being formed to gather requirements for a
> tool that will enable users of Pulp 2 to migrate their installations to
> Pulp 3. The SIG will hold discussions and meetings in #pulp-2to3-sig on
> Freenode IRC network. Please join us if you are interested in
> participating. All meeting minutes will be communicated out on pulp-dev
> list.
>
> The requirements generated by the SIG will be added as stories and tasks
> associated with an epic[0] in our issue tracker.

I've updated issue 3821[0] with a design for the migration tool. The
description does not provide a lot of detail on purpose. If you have any
suggestions for the Migration Plan schema, please write them up on this
etherpad[1] or as a comment on the issue.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3821
[1] https://etherpad.net/p/pulp-2to3-migration