[Pulp-list] Pulp 3 repo sync performance

aaron.t.wyllie aaron.t.wyllie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 22:33:31 UTC 2019

Red Hat has been experiencing performance degradation for content downloads off their CDN for over a week.They've had an on-going issue notification on the Customer Portal page the entire time. Today, they say it should be resolved but I'm still having issues hit-or-miss. It's been that way the whole time and today looks no different.I mention this because at this time it could very well be the source of your problem.
-------- Original message --------From: "Bin Li (BLOOMBERG/ 120 PARK)" <bli111 at bloomberg.net> Date: 9/25/19  18:23  (GMT-05:00) To: pulp-list at redhat.com Subject: [Pulp-list] Pulp 3 repo sync performance It took almost 24 hours to sync the Rhel server repo to pulp 3 while the os command reposync took only about an hour. We are wondering if we can tune the sync process to make it faster?Thanks