[Pulp-list] Pulp 3 repo sync performance

Daniel Alley dalley at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 01:56:04 UTC 2019

It is very possible that the CDN issues are contributing, however we've
also have some plans to investigate Pulp's performance at scale and make
sure that we don't have scaling problems [0].  Our CI pipelines can't track
performance over time so it's possible we've regressed a bit, or have some
issues that need to be addressed.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5460