[Pulp-list] pulpcore-client 3.2 ldap authentication

Bin Li (BLOOMBERG/ 120 PARK) bli111 at bloomberg.net
Fri Apr 17 14:19:57 UTC 2020

Thanks Dennis.

We use pulpcore python client to interact with api. Once we enable ldap on nginx, the below code that pulpcore-client authenticate will not work any more. I am wonder if we are still be able to use pulpcore-client? or we have to rewrite the client code. This sounds too much work for us for now.
configuration = pulpcore.Configuration()
configuration.host = 'http://localhost'
configuration.username = 'admin'
configuration.password = 'pwd'
rpm_client = pulp_rpm.ApiClient(configuration)