[Pulp-list] pulp 3 publication required

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Fri Apr 17 16:26:21 UTC 2020

Also regarding the order of the creation of these things, I believe in all
cases a Distribution (of any type) can be created before it's corresponding
repository_version or in other cases a publication (depending on the
content type's needs). The use case is that a user may want to design their
Distribution base_path URL layout and receive sections of it even before
they have content to serve from those Distributions.