[Pulp-list] pulpcore 3.3.0 and pulp_file 0.3.0 are Generally Available

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 16:15:46 UTC 2020

pulp_container 1.3.0 is released with the set of new features and bugfixes.
It is also compatible with pulpcore 3.1.

https://pulp-container.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changes.html#id1
https://pypi.org/project/pulp-container/1.3.0/
--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."