[Pulp-list] pulpcore 3.3.0 and pulp_file 0.3.0 are Generally Available

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 16:16:34 UTC 2020

Correction, latest pulp_container release 1.3.0 is compatible with pulpcore
3.3.0

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

>>> https://github.com/pulp/pulp_file/commit/dc6acb9d60a1d3aa61ff4def99cc12ddd9981076